Friday 5 August 2011

South African state visit to Norway

President Jacob Zuma of South Africa and one of his wives, Nompumelelo Ntuli Zuma, will make a state visit to Norway on 31 August and 1 September.
Norway was one of the countries most closely involved in the struggle against apartheid and King Harald and Queen Sonja paid a state visit to President Nelson Mandela in February 1998, a visit President Mandela returned in March 1999. President Zuma hosted the King and Queen for a state visit in November 2009.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Trond Norén Isaksen:

    I suggest you a links exchange.
    I just add a link to your blog in my website.

    My website's basic facts:

    Title: Encyclopaedia Philatelica
    URL: www.encyclopaediaphilatelica.net
    Logo: www.encyclopaediaphilatelica.net/images/logo.gif
    Description: Multilingual encyclopaedia composed around four sections: personages, fauna, flora and geography. Picture gallery about iconography, genealogy, history, art and taxonomy.

    Thank you in advance and greetings.

    Jaume Gorriz Abella
    jaume@encyclopaediaphilatelica.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, but I only link to blogs I read fairly regularly and I have no interest in philately; nor is it of relevance to this website.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but should be signed - preferably by a name, but an initial or a nick will also be accepted. Advertisements are not allowed. COMMENTS WHICH DO NOT COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.